Friday, October 26, 2018

Diet Plan

Thanks to GM Diet I do not eat the way I used to before.
Earlier I used to hog on to anything and everything especially sweets. There was always something that I was munching upon.

But with GM Diet all that has stopped and I have full control over sweets. In fact, I have decided to not eat at all.
So, now I eat only 3 times a day:
1. Breakfast - Whatever is prepared like Poha, Dosa, Idli, Sandwich or paratha along with some fruits.
2. Lunch - Two Phulkas along with veggies + cucumber cut or any salad.
3. Dinner - 2 Phulkas or bhakri and some rice at times.

In between these meals I do not eat anything.

Its been difficult, but I feel great.
I feel light and my weight has indeed reduced.

I was 61 before GM Diet. But was around 59 after it. Then with food, I gained it back and was 60Kg.
Now with this fixed time meal, I am back to 59.

In Navratri I also did part fasting by having only fruits during the day and dinner at night. It was good too.

When you have less salt intake and sweet intake too, your body feels lighter due to less water retention in the body. Most of the times we feel we are bloated due to the water retention.

I did exercise for few days but now that has stopped. I try to go for a walk whenever possible.

Having limited meals is really helping me and I feel great.
I have a target of reaching 53-54Kgs.

And deep inside I want to go back to my before marriage weight of 47-48. Maybe its too skinny but lets see how it goes..

No comments: