Monday, June 29, 2015

Indian GM Vegetarian Diet Plan - Day 1

Day 1:  Fruits

The first day of the plan, you need to eat ONLY fruits today except for Mangoes, Litchi and Bananas. You must also have around 10-12 glasses of water.

Its best to have fruits with lot of fiber and water content so you must eat more of Melons, Lemons, Oranges. Do not remove skin if possible, like for Apples, Chikoos and Pears.

I had the following fruits:

Breakfast - 1 Apple, 1 Chikoo, 4-5 Cherries

Early noon - few small pieces of Musk Melon, Papaya.

Lunch - 1 Orange, 1 Sweet Lime, few pieces of Musk Melon,

Evening - 1 custard apple

Dinner - Some pieces of Papaya, few Musk Melon, 1 Custard apple

Water - 16 glasses

I did have a slight nagging head ache in the day and right now too.. but if I concentrate of other things, I can hardly feel it.

Btw, I weighed myself and I am 62.5KG.

So far its going good. Now hitting the bed!
Until tomorrow, Gnight!

No comments: