Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Indian GM Vegetarian Diet Plan - Day 3

Day 3 - Fruits and Vegetables

So here I am on Day 3 and its been absolutely amazing till now. I feel lighter and definitely much better. Today will be a good day coz its a combination of veggies and fruits. I know I can complete this diet plan smoothly coz I have already crossed the two difficult days.

I have no head ache at all today. Not eating much.. drinking lots of water and feeling good.

Breakfast - 1 Apple + Boiled Corn and Cauliflower + Saute Mushroom with Bellpepper

Lunch - Saute Vegetables + Watermelon pieces

Evening Snacks - 1 Custard Apple + few pieces of Musk Melon + Black tea without sugar or milk

Dinner - Roasted Tomatoes + Water melon

Water - 16 glasses

Today has been really easy. Waiting for the next days.

My Weight is now 61KG. So, 2 Kgs down. Cool!

No comments: