Monday, July 06, 2015

Indian GM Vegetarian Diet Plan - Day 6

Day 6 - High Protien with veggies - NO TOMATOES

Today we can eat similar to what we ate yesterday but with no tomatoes. I saw a few sites mentioning no tomatoes while many were OK with tomatoes. Since yesterday I had up to 4 tomatoes. Ideally I should have had 6 but I could not.

So, things going good till now. I loved the sprouts salad I had last night for dinner. It was really refreshing and a good change. I had some sprouts from last night so I reused that for breakfast today.
I also got some chickpea soaked overnight and cooked them in cooker.

I was actually out for dinner with friends and I could not carry my food. But I did not want to break my diet plan and hence had 2 bowls of soup which is allowed :)

Here is my menu for today:

Breakfast - Sprouts salad (Dew Bean used)

Lunch - Chickpea Sprout Salad

Evening - Did not eat anything

Dinner - 2 bowls Vegetable clear soup.

Water - 10 glasses

My weight is 59KG. Awesome 4 Kgs down. I am thrilled absolutely!

Recipe for Chickpea Sprout Salad:

Ingredients:
  1. Chickpea soaked overnight.
  2. Yellow Bell pepper - 1/2 cut finely
  3. Red Bell Pepper - 1/2 cut finely
  4. Green Bell Pepper - 1/2 cut finely
  5. Onion - 1/2 cut finely
  6. Salt - just a dash
  7. Oregano, Rosemary, Pepper - to garnish
Method:
  1. Cook the Chickpeas that you soaked in a cooker or heavy pot till fully cooked.
  2. Strain the water and let it dry for a bit
  3. Add all the other ingredients and mix well
  4. Enjoy the salad :)




No comments: