For snack today, I baked two small potatoes. I did not twice bake them with cheese. I omitted that step and went ahead and seasoned the potatoes for some good taste.
- Potatoes - 1 or 2 depending on size
- Onion greens - cut finely to garnish
- Pumpkin - grated for garnish
- Bake the potato in the oven or microwave.
I did not have one and so baked in my cooker. Will give away details on how to bake in cooker in some other post soon.
- You can add salt when baking potatoes.
- Once baked, add rest of the seasonings.
- Garnish and serve.
These potatoes tasted awesome. Absolutely OIL Free. If you wish, you can surely add some olive oil. But I did not feel the need, and it tasted just as good.