Thursday, February 11, 2016

Healthy Fat Free Baked Potato - Without Cheesez

For snack today, I baked two small potatoes. I did not twice bake them with cheese. I omitted that step and went ahead and seasoned the potatoes for some good taste.

Ingredients:

  • Potatoes - 1 or 2 depending on size
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Oregano
  • Onion greens - cut finely to garnish
  • Pumpkin - grated for garnish
Method:
  • Bake the potato in the oven or microwave.
    I did not have one and so baked in my cooker. Will give away details on how to bake in cooker in some other post soon.
  • You can add salt when baking potatoes.
  • Once baked, add rest of the seasonings.
  • Garnish and serve.
These potatoes tasted awesome. Absolutely OIL Free. If you wish, you can surely add some olive oil. But I did not feel the need, and it tasted just as good.




No comments: